In an interview with GQ published on June 11, the Virginia rapper hinted that he isn’t buying J. Prince’s reason for Drake not releasing his diss. “You know, I don’t know. I just feel like if there was something that was beneficial for either of those two guys, they would do it,” he said. “I think they’re into doing anything that’s beneficial for them.”
While the “If You Know You Know” rapper didn’t call Drake and J. Prince scared, he did say they were thinking logistically. “I don’t want to call them scared,” he continued. “I just want to say that they’re thinking. They’re doing what’s best for them.”
Although the feud may have been lopsided, with Drake never responding to Push’s “The Story of Adidon,” the G.O.O.D. Music president said he still enjoyed the battle, even if nothing was gained. When asked if it was fun, the rapper replied, “Yeah. I felt like the whole idea of a battle—I don’t know what was gained or what was lost.”
Pusha had previously spoken with Vanity Fair about the beef, calling the feud dead. “These conversations have been had and, to my knowledge, it’s all over. It’s all over with,” he told the publication.
As for what’s next for the Daytona rapper, Push said he’s ready to get back to music. “I’m ready to be back to the music for real. Just feeding my base, that’s it. That’s the most important thing to me at all times.”
See Photos of Drake’s Different Looks Over the Years