Carnage is preparing to release his anticipated Battered, Bruised & Bloodied album, which was pushed back to April 13 after its original March 2 delivery date. The prolific DJ unveiled the official tracklist for the project on Instagram yesterday (April 4), which contains guest features from Migos, Lil Pump and more big names.
Along with the Atlanta trio and Pump, Battered, Bruised & Bloodied will have appearances from Mac Miller, Madeintyo, Lil B, Steve Aoki, Young Troy, Takeoff, Yung Pinch, Deko and plenty more. The project contains a total of 13 tracks for fans.
Carnage has been teasing the album for some time, and even previewed what they can expect when he released his “i Shyne” record with Pump off of the project at the top of the year. At the moment, the producer is currently on tour to promote the album, which kicked off on March 2 in Philadelphia, Pa. It is slated to wrap up on April 28 in San Luis Obispo, Calif.
Check out the official tracklist for Carnage’s Battered, Bruised & Bloodied album below.
Carnage’s Battered, Bruised & Bloodied Tracklist
1. “Headlock” Featuring Killy
2. “Block You” Featuring Deko
3. “Learn How to Watch” Featuring Mac Miller and Madeintyo
4. “i Shyne” Featuring Lil Pump
5. “Motorola” Featuring Lil B
6. “Up Now” Featuring Scarlxrd
7. “Morokomba!” Feturing Skellism
8. “Plor Genocide” Featuring Steve Aoki and Lockdown
9. “Visa” Featuring Young Troy
10. “Close to Me” Featuring Reo Cragun
11. “Overtime” Featuring Sebastian and Kyle
12. “Bed Bugs” Featuring Nessly, Yung Pinch and Takeoff
13. “Waterworld” Featuring Migos
See New Music Releases for April 2018